Search Now

Recommendations

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Investor Complaint - Intime Spectrum & Parsvanath


Kindly publish this on your blog so anybody who have not received any
response from Parsvnath, I will take the matter with SEBI. Also send
it to other Indian Financial Bloggers.


Thanks,
Chetan


Dear Investors,

Pissed off with Intime Spectrum treatment of not reciving Phone calls
nor fax nor reply to e-mail messages, I left all my work today and
kept hunting for journalists and bloggers. I have got good response.
They want me to collect all the grievances and present to them and
they have assuerd they will talk to SEBI and also publish about
problems faced by small investors.

I had also called SEBI office and he told me, unless I give a written
complaint he won't be able to start investigation. I have sent my
individual complaint. Even if i have to spend money out of pocket I am
willing to. Lets fight Intime legally and expose them.

Kindly send me your Application Number, No. of Shares Applied, City
and if you have tried to contact Parsvnath or Intime - a brief 3-5
sentences.

I will compile everything and send them to Sucheta Dalal and others.

My e-mail address is ichetan AT Gmail Dot Com.

Thank you for your time.