Tuesday, July 11, 2006
- Tata Power moved up on reports that the company has signed an agreement with Siemens for participating in the tariff-based bidding process for the Sasan and Mundra projects under the Ultra Mega Power Projects initiative.
- Sadbhav Engineering hit the upper limit of 5% on securing an order worth Rs293.42 crore from Punj Lloyd.
- Panacea Biotech gained ground on signing an agreement with Indonesia's PT Bio Farma for manufacturing and marketing the measles vaccine.
- IVRCL Infrastructures & Projects inched lower despite bagging orders to the tune of Rs290.29 crore.
- Parsoli Corporation, which announced that the company would hive off its travel business into a separate company, declined sharply.