Friday, May 23, 2014
· Dynemic Products Ltd: Kirtibhai Patel has bought 15,000 shares through off market on May 13, 2014.
· Eurotex Industries and Exports Ltd: Patodia Syntex Limited has bought 17,540 shares on May 15, 2014.
· Indo Thai Securities Ltd: Sarthak Doshi has bought 26,811 shares on May 15, 2014.
· Nucleus Software Exports Ltd: Mrs. Madhu Dusad has bought 1,000,000 shares on May 15, 2014.
· SRS Limited: Group Entity has bought 92,000 shares through off market on May 17, 2014.
· Texmo Pipes and Products Limited: Sanjay Kumar Agrawal has bought 220,100 shares on May 16, 2014.
· TVS Electronics Ltd: Sundaram Investment Limited has bought 89,091 shares from May 15, 2014 to May 16, 2014.
· Dynamatic Technologies Ltd: Udayant Malhoutra has sold 20,000 shares on May 16, 2014.
· Housing Development Finance Corporation Ltd: Group Entity has sold 70,200 shares on May 16, 2014.
· IndusInd Bank Ltd: Suhail Chander has sold 50,000 shares on May 16, 2014.
· Pratibha Industries Ltd: Group Entity has sold 260,123 shares from May 14, 2014 to May 15, 2014.
· TV Today Network Ltd: Reliance Capital Limited has sold 1,210,807 shares from Jan 13, 2014 to May 15, 2014.
· Usha Martin Education & Solutions Limited: Vijay Sharma has sold 385,043 shares from Apr 30, 2014 to May 8, 2014.
The Board of NHAI considered 9 proposals for deferment of premium and approved the same. In all, these 9 proposals involve deferment of premium for a total value of Rs. 5959.93 crores. The period during which such deferment is considered spans the period 2014-15 till 2026-27, with the deferment granted during 2014-15 amounting to Rs. 651.30 crores.
Projects for which deferment permitted
Godhra-GUJ/MP border 4 laning (BSCPL)
Beawar-Pali-Pindwara 4 laning (L&T)
Rohtak-Panipat 4 Laning ( Sadbhav )
Hyderabad-Yadgiri 4 laning (Sadbhav)
Samakhiyali-Gandihidham 6 laning (L&T)
Ahmedabad –Vadodara 6 laning (IRB)
Tumkur-Chitradurga 6 laning (IRB)
Indore-Dewas 6 laning (Gayatri-DLF)
Hosur-Krishangiri 6 laning (Reliance Infra)
This step would give huge comfort to the lenders as debt obligation would now get priority over the premium payable to NHAI. NHAI would be able to recover the deferred premium with interest in the latter period of the concession. The deferment shall be limited to the actual revenue shortfall after meeting the debt obligation and operation expenditure. The concessionaire would not be allowed to declare any dividend until the shortfall in premium is made good. The concessionaire would also be required to share their toll collection data with NHAI on real time basis.